Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog...
The purpose of this blog is to analyze a novel by a Canadian author and present it to my fellow English students, as well as my teachers. The novel I have chosen to read is The Lost Garden by Helen Humphreys. Through this blog I will present my opinions and views on various aspects of this novel by discussing character, theme, conflict; and style.
*Remember I'm a student, not a professional so any description presented in this blog is to be taken lightly.

1 comment:

  1. Themes and character are well explained but you have no quotations for support. You need quotations with page numbers. Also, try to givemore of your opinion of events and people in the book. eg. it was upsetting when .... This is to be like a reading response journal with your views and criticism included. good links to several other sources.

    ReplyDelete